Professional managed, bright and airy, three-bedroom, two-bath, plus den unit in well-maintained complex with a prime location available May 1st for $1800 plus utilities.
Located in desirable South end at 305-67 Kingsbury Square and just minutes from every day amenities such as restaurants, grocery stores, GoodLife, LCBO, Cineplex & much more. Less than 10 minutes to the University of Guelph. Plenty of public transportation nearby and quick access to the 401!
These rarely offered units feature:
- Open concept layout with neutral décor and upgraded finishes
- Laminate hardwood flooring throughout common area and lush carpeted bedrooms
- Spacious master with ample closet space and ensuite bath
- Two additional bedrooms with large windows and well-sized closets
- 4-piece main bath with modern vanity
- Upgraded kitchen (dishwasher, stove, fridge) with beautiful dark cabinetry overlooking living space – ideal for entertaining!
- Additional den flex space suitable for a study/dining/playroom etc.
- Sizeable balcony overlooking greenspace (not a parking lot!)
- In-suite laundry with storage closet
- Secure entrance
- Some pets permitted (as per Condominium rules)
- Parking for 1 vehicle in surface lot included
- No additional parking passes may be rented at this time
- Guest parking available for visitors only
This unit is available May 1st for one-year lease at $1800 monthly plus utilities.
Please contact Rebecca at Property Link Management Services via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book your viewing today!